Monday, April 11, 2011

PokkaDots

PokkaDots is an Etsy shop that has a wide variety of adorable items such as tote bags, can koozies, burp cloths, wipe cases, and more! The shop owner, Rhonda, sent us the cutest hot pink and zebra tote bag to review. This bag is so great, it is nice and roomy and can be used for almost anything- as a diaper bag, a school bag, a beach bag, a dance bag.... my daughter can easily fit all of her school stuff and a jacket in it. It has a velcro closure, and it comes with a cute little zebra wristlet attached inside! My favorite part about it is that she embroidered my daughter's name on it! It adds a personal touch and completes the bag. It is impossible to find anything with my daughter's name on it because we used a different spelling, so she loved that it had her name on it.





Buy it: Visit PokkaDots on Etsy
Win it: PokkaDots is giving away a zebra tote bag in your choice of 5 colors, with a name embroidered on it to one lucky winner!

Mandatory entry: Visit PokkaDots and come back here leaving me a comment with your favorite item!

Extra entries:
1.Heart PokkaDots on Etsy
2. Follow me with GFC
3. Share this on FB
4. Blog about this giveaway
5. Make a purchase from PokkaDots (5 extra entries!)

Leave me a comment for each thing you have done and remember to include your email address with each one! Giveaway will end on Monday, April 25th at 9pm PST.

18 comments:

  1. oh I love this bag,
    I have a hard time finding things with my name spelled correctly, so..... this would be great!

    Suzandixon59(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mentioned it on by blog
    Suzydinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog :)

    I love the leopard print personalized can thingy. Also the zebra print bag!!

    hense1kk AT cmich DOT edu

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you via GFC (hense1kk)

    hense1kk AT cmich Dot edu

    ReplyDelete
  5. i heart polkadots on etsy!

    hense1kk AT cmich DOT edu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made a post about this on facebook :)

    Kate HENSEL

    henes1kk AT cmich DOT edu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart pokadots on easy
    Suzandixon59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the zebra tote is my favorite item!!
    hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart the etsy shop - emilliep.
    hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow - gfc - emillie.
    hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I shared on fb - http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=168003729923720&id=100001891505536.
    hisprincess886 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Zebra Totes and Rick-Rack Keychains, so cute!
    stacy.welty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heart on Etsy!
    stacy.welty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the personalized wipe holder
    lkgreene05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i heart the etsy shop- lkgreene05
    lkgreene05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow you on GFC- Lola G
    lkgreene05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I posted this on FB- Lola Kirstin
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=126512917423934&id=100002213417547
    lkgreene05(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete